The Smart Internet Lab will be hosting the annual conference: Catalysing Future Networks Research in the UK, which will be held on 28-29 June 2023 in Bill Brown’s Design Suite, Woodland Road, Bristol, England, BS8 1TH.
This 2-day, free, in-person event will bring together the Smart Internet Lab community (which includes: High Performance Networks Group, Communication Systems and Networks Group and The Photonics and Quantum Group) and leading industrial experts to discuss future visions in telecommunications research. Through a series of keynote talks, panel sessions & workshops, the conference will cover topics in areas such as:
- Future Mobile Networks (6G)
- Future Vision of 6G
- Optical Comms & Quantum
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Networking
- Network security
- Reliability and Sustainability
Confirmed invited participants so far include:
- Mr Dan Warren – Samsung
- Professor Simon Saunders, Independent Advisor & Honorary Professor, University of Bristol
- Mr Andrew Lord, Senior Manager, Optical Networks Research, BT, UK
- Professor Dominic O’Brien – University of Oxford
- Dr Henrik Almeida, Head of Ericsson Research UK
- Professor Dan Kilper, Professor of Future Communication Networks, Trinity College Dublin and Director of the SFI CONNECT Centre
- Professor Lena Wosinska, Professor in Optical Networks Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
To attend, please register via this link.
For more information about this event please visit the website.